Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Membership Application - Hairboy2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairboy2

Membership Application - Hairboy2 Empty
PostSubject: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:28 am

Nation Ruler: Hairboy2
Nation Name: Rossiya
Nation URL Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=431996

Nation Strength: 516.129
Team Color: Black
List any Previous Alliances: No
Who recruited you: Epic Dictator
Are you involved in any wars?: 2

Do you agree to the following statement?: Yes
Back to top Go down
Adolph Mussolini

Adolph Mussolini

Location : Inside your dreams, waiting to strike you with my razor-sharp nails...

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:32 am

I just checked your wars. What were the wars you're involved in? Are those tech raids?
Back to top Go down
Epic Dictator

Epic Dictator

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:35 am

Actually, I had war with him then we declared peace. We turned into instant friends Razz
Back to top Go down
Hairboy2

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:38 am

Not only friends now we are allies, but I want an alliance support. And I promise to follow my orders!
Back to top Go down
Hairboy2

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:42 am

So am I going to be in or not? Come on. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Adolph Mussolini

Adolph Mussolini

Location : Inside your dreams, waiting to strike you with my razor-sharp nails...

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:44 am

Okay then. We would like you to make peace with the other one you're still waging war with first before approving your application.
Back to top Go down
Hairboy2

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 am

I send him a peace offer, but the problem is he isn't online. Why can't I enter earlier?
Back to top Go down
Adolph Mussolini

Adolph Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:51 am

Welcome to the Atlantic Sphere Union! You have been masked as Member 2nd Class.

If you have not done so already, please change your alliance affiliation to the Atlantic Sphere Union, and change your team color to brown ONLY IF it won't hurt you economically.

With your new mask, you can see most of our forums. In the Internal Affairs Bureau: Banking, there is a thread for you to sign-up for your Start-up Membership Aid. I won't link you directly to it because we would like you to browse the forums a bit (and don't worry, the forum you're looking for is very visible).

Note: We'll be monitoring your situation and we hope that this will be resolved real soon.
Back to top Go down
Adolph Mussolini

Adolph Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:57 am

Switch your AA to "Atlantic Sphere Union". This can be done by going to "Edit my Nation", and selecting "Specify Other" in the drop-down box by Alliance Affiliation.
Back to top Go down
Hairboy2

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:31 am

So, I did everything I need to you so send my the Aid and I'll build up, what I need to build!
Back to top Go down
Adolph Mussolini

Adolph Mussolini

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:42 am

Don't be in a hurry, my friend. You'll have your aid after others have been processed accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Hairboy2

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:15 am

ok SIR!
Back to top Go down
Hairboy2

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:18 am

Is this like 1-2 days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Membership Application - Hairboy2   Membership Application - Hairboy2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Membership Application - Hairboy2
Page 1 of 1