Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application, foo.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MindGate

MindGate

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Terrasion: Utopian Earth. - A small Buddhist republic.

Nation Ruler: MindGate
Nation Name: Terrasion
Nation URL Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=438862

Nation Strength: 104.000
Team Color: Blue
List any Previous Alliances: iFOK... sort of. They seemed too controlling, though.
Who recruited you: 2burnt2eat
Are you involved in any wars?: Just joined, I couldn't if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Mr Comrade

Mr Comrade

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Hello!

Please change your AA to "Atlantic Sphere Union" I will accept when you do it.
Back to top Go down
MindGate

MindGate

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Ah, yes, so very sorry, I forgot. Smile Done.
Back to top Go down
Mr Comrade

Mr Comrade

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Application Accepted
Back to top Go down
MindGate

MindGate

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:28 pm

So, what now? scratch
Back to top Go down
Mr Comrade

Mr Comrade

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:37 pm

You can check out the guilds and learn something new about CN. You can start a tech deal if you would like?
Back to top Go down
MindGate

MindGate

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Tech deal? Erm... I'm up for anything, but I seem to be low on cash as of now. Only *3000 rupees left.
Back to top Go down
Mr Comrade

Mr Comrade

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm

I can get you a 3/50. Someone sends you 3 million and in 10 days you send him 50 technology. You will make a 2.1 million profit off of it. Right when you get the money just spend it on Infra, Improv, a little land, and troops. Make sure your first improvements Harbor and a Foreign Ministry
Back to top Go down
MindGate

MindGate

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Hmmm... Okay. I'm just afraid I'll mess up. Are there any threads or something I can read up on just to make sure I don't screw us both over?
Back to top Go down
Mr Comrade

Mr Comrade

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr Comrade

Mr Comrade

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Accept the 3 million and buy 50 tech and spend the rest on whatever you want. But buy ONLY 50 technology
Back to top Go down
MindGate

MindGate

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:06 pm

So, he sends me 3mil, I buy 50 tech and then I spend all the rest of it on infrastructure, improvements and such, and... then in 10 days, when the foreign aid expires, I send him the 50 tech that I originally bought?

Sorry for my ignorance about this. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mr Comrade

Mr Comrade

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Indeed, my friend
Back to top Go down
Mr Comrade

Mr Comrade

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:09 pm

He sent it so accept it
Back to top Go down
MindGate

MindGate

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Seems pretty dandy to me. Smile Accepted, bought 50 tech, now I'm off to buy other stuff. Thanks, Mr Comrade. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Mr Comrade

Mr Comrade

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Anytime!
Back to top Go down
MindGate

MindGate

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Just wondering, why am I not allowed to buy any more tech?
Back to top Go down
Mr Comrade

Mr Comrade

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Because it is a waste of money.

Welcome to the Atlantic Sphere Union! You have been masked as Member 2nd Class.

If you have not done so already, please change your alliance affiliation to the Atlantic Sphere Union, and change your team color to brown ONLY IF it won't hurt you economically. Also, if you are in peace mode, please change to war mode as peace mode hurts your tax collections.

With your new mask, you can see most of our forums. In the Internal Affairs Bureau: Banking,
there is a thread for you to sign-up for your Start-up Membership Aid. I
won't link you directly to it because we would like you to browse the
forums a bit (and don't worry, the forum you're looking for is very
visible).

In the Education Bureau: Basics Academy,
you will find our Academy Guide & Testing area. Please take that
test as it will teach you how to manage and defend your nation the best
way possible, so that the money we invest in you won't be for naught.

Again, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
MindGate

MindGate

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Alright. Thanks again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2Burnt2eat

2Burnt2eat

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:47 am

This is the correct mask message:

Welcome to the Atlantic Sphere Union! You have been masked as Member 2nd Class.

If you have not done so already, please change your alliance affiliation to the Atlantic Sphere Union, and change your team color to white ONLY IF it won't hurt you economically. Also, if you are in peace mode, please change to war mode as peace mode hurts your tax collections.

In the Education Bureau: Basics Academy, you will find our Academy Guide & Testing area. Please take our test; although it is optional, it will teach you how to manage and defend your nation the best way possible, so that the money we invest in you won't be for naught.

With your new mask, you can see most of our forums. In the Internal Affairs Bureau: Banking, there is a thread for you to sign-up for your Start-up Membership Aid. I won't link you directly to it because we would like you to browse the forums a bit (and don't worry, the forum you're looking for is very visible).

In the Interior Affairs Bureau: Tech Deals and Trade Circles, you'll find two programs that will help you grow your nation. There are also guides and information on each in their areas.

Feel free to browse the rest of our forums, especially our Cavaedium and Peristylium areas. And again, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application, foo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application, foo.   Application, foo. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application, foo.
Page 1 of 1