Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rpotwc application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rpotwc

rpotwc application Empty
PostSubject: rpotwc application   rpotwc application EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:52 am

Nation Ruler: rpotwc
Nation Name: Republic of Corpunda
Nation URL Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=435541

Nation Strength:256.590
Team Color:Green
List any Previous Alliances:None
Who recruited you:Adolph Mussolini
Are you involved in any wars?: No
Do you agree to the following statement?: Yes
Quote:

I pledge allegiance to the Atlantic Sphere Union and will obey the charter first and the orders of the leadership second. IF the government wishes myself to pay back any financial aid, I will do so before resigning and leaving the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Adolph Mussolini

Adolph Mussolini

Location : Inside your dreams, waiting to strike you with my razor-sharp nails...

rpotwc application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rpotwc application   rpotwc application EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:55 am

Welcome to the Atlantic Sphere Union! You have been masked as Member 2nd Class.

If you have not done so already, please change your alliance affiliation to the Atlantic Sphere Union, and change your team color to brown ONLY IF it won't hurt you economically.

With your new mask, you can see most of our forums. In the Internal Affairs Bureau: Banking, there is a thread for you to sign-up for your Start-up Membership Aid. I won't link you directly to it because we would like you to browse the forums a bit (and don't worry, the forum you're looking for is very visible).

In the Education Bureau: Basics Academy, you will find our Academy Guide & Testing area. Please take that test as it will teach you how to manage and defend your nation the best way possible, so that the money we invest in you won't be for naught.

Again, welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
rpotwc

rpotwc application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rpotwc application   rpotwc application EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:08 am

I still only see the applications and registrations part of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Adolph Mussolini

Adolph Mussolini

Location : Inside your dreams, waiting to strike you with my razor-sharp nails...

rpotwc application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rpotwc application   rpotwc application EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:32 am

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've been having some problems with the masking. Burnt will do the masking for you.
Back to top Go down
Adolph Mussolini

Adolph Mussolini

rpotwc application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rpotwc application   rpotwc application EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:37 am

Okay your privileges in the forum has been opened. Sorry again for the delay.
Back to top Go down
rpotwc

rpotwc application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rpotwc application   rpotwc application EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 am

thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
2Burnt2eat

2Burnt2eat

rpotwc application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rpotwc application   rpotwc application EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rpotwc application Empty
PostSubject: Re: rpotwc application   rpotwc application Empty

Back to top Go down

rpotwc application
Page 1 of 1